You are entitled to returns for repair, replacement, reduction in price or refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised. You have exactly the same rights to refunds when they are bought in a sale as when you buy them at full price.
You are entitled to a refund if you have told us within 14 days of receiving your goods that you wish to cancel. You have a further 14 days to return the goods once you have informed us of your intent to return. You will be refunded within 14 days of receiving the goods back. You do not have to provide us with a reason for this.
Returns Are Simple
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
1. Notify us of your intent to return
- Fill out the returns request form.
- You will be asked for proof of purchase. This could be a sales receipt or other evidence such as a bank statement or packaging.
- Note that we do not accept returns for personalised and custom-made items unless damaged or faulty.
- Returns will only be accepted from the person who bought the item.
2. Print return label & authorisation note
- We will notify you by email of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved we will send you a returns authorisation note and shipping label via email.
- Print both of these.
- Include the returns authorisation note in your parcel. We will need this information to be able to process your refund.
- Attach the shipping label to your parcel.
- Returns must include the original presentation packaging.
- You are responsible for the use of sufficient postal packaging.
- Re-use of the postal packaging box you received the item in is recommended.
- Postal packaging damaged in transit should be included in the return in order to process your claim.
- Loose items should never be placed directly in envelopes as they can easily be torn apart and lost in postal precessing machines.
4. Send it
- Drop the parcel off at your local post office.
- Keep the proof of postage receipt.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We will waiver shipping costs in the case of a fault.
5. Notification of receipt
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
6. Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Returns Are Not Always Possible
The 14-day cooling off period does not apply to all purchases.
Refunds will not be issued if:
- An item was bought with a known fault, for example as a second.
- An item has been damaged by an attempted repair. You may still be eligible for a repair, replacement or partial refund.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- The item is no longer wanted and the 14 day cooling off period has expired.
Certain goods will only qualify for a refund if they are faulty. This includes:
- Personalised items and custom-made items.
- Goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that’s been broken, eg. earrings.
- Online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it.
- Perishable items.
- Newspapers and magazines.
- Unwrapped CDs, DVDs and computer software.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
Repairs & Replacements
If you have accepted an item and later discover a fault you may be eligible for a repair or replacement.
- Faulty items returned within 6 months will be repaired or replaced, providing the fault was present upon purchase.
- You will be asked to prove the item was faulty upon purchase when a repair is requested 6 months after purchase.
- You have up to 6 years from the date of purchase to make a claim.